Just click on the Titles below to access the documents.
For some of these you may need a dropbox, Adobe Acrobat or Google account .
- How to create an events page for your retreat
- Marketing Calendar 2019
- Rules of running a Facebook and Instagram contest in Australia
- 40 Ways to promote yourself without alienating people
- How to create a Facebook Buisness Page
- What is a brand?
- Facebook Action List
- 50 Questions to Introduce Yourself
- Marketing Tips – do these 3 Things
- Topic Ideas for Social Media Inspiration
- Target Groups
- Repurposing Instagram Stories for Facebook
- How to cross post from Facebook to your Instagram account
- 8 Wellness Travel Trend Predictions For 2020
- Canva for creating logos + social media goods, also Tailor BrandsStudio (alternative: Adobe Spark). All of them offer free versions, then paid upgrades for more features.
- Facebook Ad Library – see what ads are running from your competitors
- Hubspot: The Importance of Local Search
- [Neil Patel] 17 Reasons Why Your Website Should Have a Clean and Simple Design
- [Neil Patel] How Psychology affects website design
- What makes your website look credible to visitors? (more advanced)
- Travel Blog Post Ideas [not exactly for tour operators, but gives you an idea of the variety of posts you could do]
- [Xola] Top 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful (tour) Websites
- [Xola] A beginning guide to “responsive” design
- [Xola] Thinking about your “Call to Action”
Organisation of Information
- OneTab bookmark saver (for Chrome and Firefox)
- Pocket for saving articles to read later (for web browser + smartphone)
- Microsoft OneNote (download it as an app that is installed to your computer, don’t just use their website version)
- Other organizational programs: Evernote, Coda, Notion, Trello, Airtable