Bali Retreat Venue and Activity Recce for Vibrant Facilitators
“When women support each other, incredible things happen.”
This Venue and Activity Recce is only for graduates of the Vibrant Facilitator Training and will provide you with first hand knowledge of retreat centres, villas, transport operators, restaurants, caterers, local organisers and complimentary activities so you can plan you very own successful Bali Retreats.
What we will explore:
- A selection of villas and retreat venues in North & South Bali and Ubud
- Local restaurants at each location
- Spa treatments to die for, massage, facial, body scrub, flower petal bath, pedicure
- Cultural and Spiritual activities
- Yoga, meditation and sound healing options
- Shopping and markets
- Local attractions such a rice terraces, monkey forest and temples
Run your first Bali Retreat
The Retreat program covers everything you need to feel confident to run your first Bali Retreat:
Meet professionals who work in the Bali retreat planning business
During our visit you will be introduced to two services that can help you plan you retreat from start (airport transfers) to finish, (the best place to have your farewell dinner). They will work with you specifically to help you define what it is you want and where you want to be located and the activities to include
Tap into the group wisdom to find your unique retreat angle
Do you know how many retreats are run in Bali each year? Hundreds, possibly thousands. Does this mean there is too much competition? Personally I haven’t found that because I create my own audience and my own unique retreats about things that I’m passionate about. People feel the difference when you offer something you love. You will have a week with a group of like-minded women who want you to succeed and help you find your dream retreat to run in Bali.
Feel confident knowing you have explored everything you will offer on your retreats
The biggest stress I always have running retreats, (apart from filling them) is making sure I have tested all of the venues, meals, activities etc. Its the unknown that gives me sleepless nights, what if the venue is noisy and the food is crap and the spa therapists can’t paint nails! However when I have stayed at the venue, met with the chef, eaten in the restaurants, tried the spa treatments and activities, I feel much more organised, relaxed and confident. This really comes across in your marketing too.
Explore and choose complimentary activities to support your retreat program
If you are running a yoga retreat then you may want light, fresh, raw food, how about a raw food cooking class? Or you might like to engage a local healer to meet with your participants to offer them personalised and individual attention. How about a salt room or sound healing afternoon? What about employing a local musician to play Kirtan devotional music one evening and chanting after dinner. All of these and more options are available in Bali. I have just used yoga as an example but really you can find so many complimentary activities to support many kinds of retreats in Bali. Its wonderful when you get a flowing, cohesive retreat program, your participants really benefit from it and you can feel the difference. This all results in repeat customers for you and sense of success and satisfaction.
Excitement, motivation and inspiration
There really is nothing like immersing yourself in the location and energy of a place to inspire your visioning. When you get that tingle of excitement and start to see it shaping itself into your perfect dream retreat, your enthusiasm becomes contagious and people want to join in. Use this recce to build anticipation with your audience as we travel around the island sharing photos and live videos of what you will have in store for them on their adventure to Bali with you.
Treat Yourself with a tax deduction
Even if you never end up running a retreat in Bali I can’t think of many things I would rather do than look at stunning properties, have divine massages and eat delicious food for a week in excellent company, sign me up!
This recce is for you if you want to:
- Have an unforgettable experience with a small group of like minded women
- Plan your Bali retreat to run in the next 12 – 24 months
- Experience amazing scenery and authentic cultural elements
- Visit a variety venues so you can choose your price point, budget and number of guests
- Discover services such as caterers, planners, yoga teachers, tour and transport operators who can make your retreat smooth and comfortable and enjoyable for your guests
- Experience delicious Indonesian and International food. From fabulous raw food cafes to 7 course French fusion degustation menu Bali has it all.
- Indulge in a half day spa treatment at Bali Botanica Day Spa in Ubud
- Enjoy optional yoga classes
- Relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul
This recce is NOT for you if
- You are unable to cope with stairs, walking and uneven footpaths. Bali demands a minimum level of fitness just to get around.
- You think someone else is going to do all the hard work for you. You still need to plan your own retreat, develop the content, choose the location engage your service providers, create a webpage, market your retreat. This is a venue and activity recce, we show you whats on offer and give you the prices, but you put the package together.
Investment in Your Future
Sunday June 5
- Everyone arrive to Poinciana
- 5pm-6pm Introductions and Overview of Recce
- 6 pm Watching our first sunset with a drink by the sea
- 7 pm Welcome Dinner
- Remainder of the night to relax and unwind from your travel today
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 breakfasts
- Airport transfers and transport with private vehicles throughout
- 1 included luxury spa treatment (4 hours of pampering)
- Meet and greet with local guides, venue managers and spiritual teachers
- Market Tour and Cooking Class
- Sound healing session at the Pyramids of Chi
- Silversmith Class
- Herbal Walk and Jamu making class
- Yoga Class at Intuitive Flow
- Viewing potential Retreat venues
- Sightseeing to local attractions
- 3 course dinner Bridges
- 3 course dinner 5 Elements Resort
- Agni Hotra Fire Ceremony 5 Elements Resort
- Checking out the best places to eat and shop till you drop
- Tax and service fees 15.5%
What’s not included
- Airfare’s to and from Denpasar Bali, Indonesia
- Personal purchases
- Drinks and alcohol purchases
- Lunches and Dinners
- Travel Insurance (which is compulsory)
The Preparation Notes on this link are always the most up to date version. When booking a tour in advance things regularly change such as visa application processes or pick up information, please always refer to these notes on the website as the most recent version of trip notes for your tour.
Accommodation is still to be decided as it is dependent on numbers.
The first night will be at Poinciana Resort and Retreat centre in North Bali.
The next five nights will be in Ubud and the last night will be in Canggu.
A $500 payment is required to secure your spot for this recce, or alternatively you can commence a payment plan. No money will be retained until Tammie informs you that we are able to travel and at this time you must agree to proceed with the booking. After this time a $500 non-refundable deposit will be retained. For between 75 days and 45 days, 50% will be forfeited in addition to the non refundable deposit. For less than 45 days or for no shows the entire amount will be retained as we would have already had to pay for accommodation, transport and activities, and this money will not be returned to us. Once the recce has commenced no monies will be returned to you. This is why travel insurance is compulsory.